CANCELLATION AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
Depending on space availability, make-up sessions can be scheduled during the booked period, if prior notice is given.
By booking the classes you acknowledge that fotos/videos might be taken during classes and give permission for these to be used for promotional purposes. Should you not with to have your child photographed please mention this to the class leader and assistant during classes.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my family, including child(ren), and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 while at the venue.
I accept sole responsibility for the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the venue, and accept that it may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, the venue management, company’s employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I assume all foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself. On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Smart Start Kids Amusement Arcade and their employees, management, agents, and representatives, venue management company and their employees of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Smart Start Kids Amusement Arcade and their employees, management, agents, and representatives, venue management company and their employees, whether a COVID- 19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the class activities.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile”.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. (Before including this statement, SSL certificate must activated on the website)
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
The Pricing of the Tickets may vary from Event to Event. The customer has to visit the website when required for latest pricing.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept payments online using VISA and MASTERCARD, credit/debitcard in AED.